How is St. Paul Baptist Church family worshiping together during this time?
On Sundays at 10:50 a.m., we are live-streaming our service on our Website, YouTube and Facebook. Our livestream service features prayer, scripture reading, worship, preaching, and more. During the production of our services, we will adhere to the CDC’s recommendation of avoiding groups of more than 10 people. We will do out best to provide you with the order of worship, weekly resources, bible study, prayer meeting and Sunday school information and next steps on this page.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19?
For may find the latest information on COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website.
How should I respond to COVID-19?
To minimize the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.